By using any services provided on this web site and BizScheduler's associated product web site
(hereafter SERVICES), you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its
1. As a condition of your use of SERVICES and the interactive services contained
therein, you represent and warrant to BizScheduler that you will not use this Web
site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions,
2. SERVICES provide message or communication
facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages
and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group,
forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any
other terms or conditions of use of SERVICES, you
agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate
any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene,
indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other
material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity
unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted
files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid
- Download for distribution in any manner any
file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know,
cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or
otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of
- Falsify or delete any author attributions,
legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source
of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using
and enjoying any message or communication facilities.
3. BizScheduler has no obligation to monitor message or communication facilities.
However, BizScheduler reserves the right at all times to disclose any information
deemed by BizScheduler necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal
process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information
or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with message or communication facilities
are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without
your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information
about yourself or your children. BizScheduler does not control or endorse the content,
messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups,
forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically
disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your
participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts,
none are authorized BizScheduler spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily
reflect those of BizScheduler
5. The information, products, and services included with SERVICES may include
inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added.
BizScheduler may make improvements and/or changes to the SERVICES at any
time. Advice received via the SERVICES should not be relied upon for personal,
legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional
for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. BizScheduler makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness,
and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained in SERVICES
for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as
is" without warranty of any kind.
7. BizScheduler hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the
information, products, and services provided by the SERVICES, including all implied
warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
title and non-infringement.
8. In no event shall BizScheduler be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive,
incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including,
without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or
in any way connected
- with the use or performance of SERVICES,
- with the delay or inability to use SERVICES,
- with the provision of or failure to provide
- for any information, software, products,
services and related graphics obtained through the SERVICES, or otherwise arising
out of the use of the SERVICES, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability
or otherwise, even if BizScheduler has been advised of the possibility of damages.
9. Due to the fact that certain jurisdictions do not permit or recognize an exclusion
or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation
may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the SERVICES,
using the SERVICES.
10. BizScheduler reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access
to the SERVICES, any interactive service herein, or any portion of the SERVICES
without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under
which the SERVICES are offered.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to
the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings,
written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification
of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of the State of Washington. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall by in the King
County, Washington superior courts.
Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use BizScheduler’s
services, property, and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to
the SERVICES and associated content, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous
communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to
the SERVICES. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic
form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or
relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions
as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed
form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned
herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.